Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why am I blogging?

I am now unveiling my new blog site. I have just set up my new page with everything I need to get started. Today is the first step for a long journey with my friends my audience and I. I will be blogging about my experience in San Jose State University Animation/Illustration program. My blog contents will contain my day to day sketches and pictures of new people and places I visit around the bay area.

The main reason why am blogging is to share my main passion of art to people who are interested in Animation, my friends and family. Due to the work load that is required in Animation Illustration major working at a job would take so much time away from my art work and homework. All my professors know what it takes and that is dedication, effort and time. I would like to motivate students who are interested in majoring in Animation and also encourage the students who have started with the program. I am open to suggestions and tips from the people who have made it.

One other good reason I am blogging about my school life is to get extra money from the advertisement and donation to help fund my schooling and thank you in advance for your donations.

No comments: