Saturday, September 15, 2007

Animation/Illustration BFA Program


I graduated from Pinole Valley High. My high school is the place where I first got the love for computer animation. A presentation was shown at my school and from that day I decided that Animation was for me. Attended American River College and got my Associates of Arts degree. After graduating ARC, I started looking for good animation school. At first I was looking for a place where I can get scholarships, but I had not luck.

Talking to my art professors they recommended me to check out San Jose State University Animation program. I did my research and I found out that SJSU's animation program was one of the top in the nation. I was so excited I had to go check out the school. I went to San Jose for a tour and I was hooked.

I decided to transfer to San Jose State University as a junior. I moved from Sacrameto away from parents and my two sisters. I miss them a lot. My first semester in SJSU I took an art 1 art 28 and art 55. I really enjoyed my first semester and made so many good friends.

For information about SJSU Animation/Illustration Program visit link below
http://www.shrunkenheadman.com

For information about San Jose State University please click on the link below
http://www.sjsu.edu/comm/docs/pride03.pdf

No comments: