Sunday, September 23, 2007

Foot binding Assignment


This assignment is hard. Not just the drawing its really hard to turn my foot so that I draw the bottom of my foot. As you can see from the picture on the left thats is as far as I can see the bottom of my foot.

This is the most difficult assignment I have ever done next to this one job I had in the summer time. The foot binding thing feels like some kind of ritual from some tribe in Africa lol. I am learning about my patience and love for drawing by doing this really difficult assignment.

You know am glad am almost done with this assignment I just hope our next assignment is not drawing the back of our heads or something. Its been fun, but I hope I wont have to draw the bottom of my feet anytime soon and I get cold feet easily when am without socks. Actually I cant sleep without socks thats my little secret. Talk to y'all later about my exciting animation adventure.

No comments: